Sunday, September 20, 2009

Account Blocked

I wish to have it known that my account at LGF has been blocked. For longer than I can remember I have followed Charles Johnson's blog. Many times have I posted articles from his site on Digg and I will continue to follow his work. It is his choice whom he allows to have an account and who he does not. Mr. Johnson has not informed me why my account was blocked, but I assume it is because I am an advocate for the Tea Party movement. My advocacy took the form of giving minuses to his posts about the 9/12 rally. I took part in a satellite rally and saw none, I repeat none, of the ugly images or racism that he has given much space to on his blog. That he honestly believes that the people in the tea party movement are racists hurts me personally.

No comments: